Thursday, April 5, 2007

...they'll even let me study.

So I finished the paperwork today and officially enrolled at the Albert-Ludwigs Universitaet Freiburg. I'm not sure how the registration, sheduling, credits, and so forth work, but I'll figure it out soon enough.

Married with Children and Cosby are really not as funny in German as in English

Tomorrow I'm taking the train to Crailsheim, Worthington, MN's German Sister City. I get to spend the weekend there with exchange students and the coordinator of the program from Crailsheim's end--Dieter Kainzinger. I'm not sure if I'll have a computer, so I'll update certainly at least when I return.

Today I found the offices of Ernst & Young, KPMG, & PwC. They are all right next to one another (similar to Minneapolis, but even more so). Yet as I looked, I could not find Deloitte. So my next task is to find a way to make an appointment with the office in order to see the interior and not just the big sign.

Bis bald.

Later Days,
Rick

No comments: