Sunday, March 25, 2012

Soon to join the ranks of the perfectly-tailored

See the picture? I'm about to make the next one. Today I ordered my first tailor-made suit! The company is the top store in town. I started by picking out a sleek, subtle pinstriped, 100% wool navy fabric, I then described all attributes I want on the suit (high lapel, medium width as a combination of traditional with a bit of the skinny style en vogue now, double side vented back, 1/2 pockets on coat for sleek look, and a two button coat for a professional yet modern look.)

In only 18 days, I myself will be the next one en vogue.

Ha, I enjoy how excited I am about a suit. Like me, this suit will be one of a kind.


Later days,
Rick

1 comment:

iLikeToBake said...

My friend Justin lived in China and got himself a personally tailored suit before he left as well--it is the thing to do!