Saturday, March 24, 2012

Glory be, Spring arrived

Spring arrived today and I am on cloud nine. (pollution joke: Literally cloud nine. Their's so much pollution that the government now labels city districts in cloud numbers. Mine's number 9.)

Having just taught my students the word "dramatic" I will admit both this week and I are dramatic. I'm so content in this moment on the new, chik patio that just opened only 2 blocks from my home. Admittedly, this is not the best place since the prices are so high. My real Chinese favorite are the crowded sidewalks filled with squatter chairs--stools about 8 in. tall. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is lively, the prices are ridiculously cheap, and it's all in the open air. I think I'll go there next.

Enjoy your spring.

Later days,
Rick

No comments: