Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm a (potential) (rabbit) parent?

It being the year of the rabbit, I've enjoyed the luck it brings. Yet, I didn't expect it would bring a real rabbit!

My 11th graders found a rabbit on the school campus and, being they can't care for it in the classroom, asked me to take care of it. I'm horrible at saying no to any reasonable request of which I am capable. Thus, I took the rabbit home and have had it in my sunroom for two days. Yet, before I can say "I now have a pet," I have to put up the poster "Rabbit found." If there's no response then I'll give it a name, proper cage, bed, and litter box. But until then, I've made due with a variety of greens and carrotts and am waiting till the weekend.

2 comments:

Brianna Kase said...

Dunno if you knew this, but I'm an avid rabbit lover - they're the best!! I'm sure you'll love the littler hopper :)

-Brianna

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

Oh my word, a bunny? Hopefully you can find the owner!